Valentines Day Recipes
These Valentine’s Day recipes are the perfect way to celebrate the holiday of love together, whether you’re celebrating for two or with the family!
Valentine’s Day is all about the love, and there’s no better way to show someone you care about them than creating something delicious to enjoy with them in the kitchen.
While you’re cooking, whip up a batch or two of these easy love potion cocktails!
You can search by ingredient or category above, or scroll through our favorite Valentine’s Day recipes below. Happy Cooking!
Valentines Day is all about the sweets, and you’ll find those here too. Valentine’s Day cookies, pink chocolate covered strawberries, you name it!
Valentine’s Day Recipe Ideas
Looking for some inspiration for the perfect Valentine’s Day spread? Here are some of our favorite suggestions:
- Breakfast – think sweet. Breakfast in bed with creme brulee french toast, pancakes, and heart shaped strawberries with a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
- Lunch – keep it light. A bright caprese salad with some pink air fryer salmon is always a hit.
- Dinner – nothing says luxurious romance like tender, delicious meat. Steak and lobster, short ribs, or pork belly work great for Valentine’s Day dinner. For sides, try making twice baked potatoes and air fryer asparagus. They’re versatile and go with most mains!
- Dessert – arguably the most important meal on Valentine’s day. Think decadent – go for something like strawberry panna cotta, chocolate lava cake, chocolate covered strawberries, or cheesecake.
- Snacks – chocolate covered strawberries are great to enjoy throughout the day. Strawberry bread with strawberries and cream glaze is always a great snack too. You could even put some fresh dill dip in a heart shaped dish with some veggies.