This love potion drink is a fun and delicious cocktail recipe that is perfect for Valentine’s Day. Serve some romantic love potion cocktails along with a delicious strawberry panna cotta for an indulgent and romantic evening.
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, it’s time to celebrate. These love potion cocktails are a fun way to do just that!
Love Potion Drink
These love potion drinks feature a vodka cocktail shaken with cranberry juice, grapefruit juice, grenadine, and a splash of orange juice. Top them with carbonated water or prosecco for a delightful cocktail that will go down way too easily!
If you’re entertaining, you can make this cocktail in a big batch and just top it with soda water as you serve them. I find this an easy way to make a delicious love potion punch for my guests!
For an added flair, place a piece of dry ice in the cocktail. As it fogs up (like a real love potion), it will also cool and carbonate the drink!
Be careful when handling dry ice, it can cause burns if it comes in contact with your skin. Check here to learn how to properly handle dry ice for drinks.
How To Make A Love Potion Drink
To make this sweet love potion drink:
- Fill a cocktail shaker full of ice.
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker except the garnish.
- Shake vigorously until combined.
- Strain into a serving glass.
If you prefer martinis, serve this cocktail in martini glasses. If love potion mixed drinks are your thing, serve them in highball glasses with carbonated water!
How To Cut Strawberries Into Hearts
The strawberry hearts are the cherry.. errr.. strawberry on top of this delicious cocktail recipe.
They are easy to cut and look absolutely beautiful! To cut strawberries into hearts:
- Wash and dry the strawberries
- Slice each strawberry in half lengthwise with a paring knife.
- Create the top of each heart by slicing a “V” shape into the centre of it.
- If needed, use the paring knife to round the top of the heart. Place on skewers to garnish this love potion drink.
More Recipes You’ll Love
Love Potion Drink
- 4 oz vodka
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- 1 oz grapefruit juice
- 1 oz orange juice
- grenadine a splash
- 4 strawberry hearts garnish
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add vodka, cranberry juice, grapefruit juice, orange juice, and grenadine.
- Close shaker and shake vigorously until combined. Strain into serving glasses.
- If making martinis, garnish with strawberry hearts. If making cocktails, serve in highball glasses topped with sparkling water.
Tried this recipe? Let me know how you liked it below!
I would love it if you pinned this for later!