These pork and bacon recipes will have everything you need to make the perfect meal – whether you are looking for breakfast or dinner recipes!
Pork is such a versatile protein that goes with just about everything. There’s bacon, pork roast, pork tenderloin, pork chops, pork shoulder, you name it.
Whether you are looking for something quick and easy like pan seared pork chops, low and slow like slow cooker pork carnitas, or a delicious breakfast addition like candied bacon, you’ll find it here.
You can search by ingredient or category above, or browse our collection of pork and bacon recipes below. Happy cooking!
We are all about the bacon around here, it’s one of our favorite additions to everything from salads to stews. Here are some of our most popular bacon recipes:
- Hot Bacon Dressing – great on salads!
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole – a quick dump and bake dinner
- Bacon Deviled Eggs – great for potlucks
- Bacon Green Beans Almondine – such an easy side dish!
- Bacon Wrapped Brussel Sprouts – our favorite appetizer
Types Of Pork
Here are some popular cuts of pork that you’ll find at the store:
- Pork tenderloin – lean, low fat
- Pork shoulder – high fat, best for slow cooking
- Bacon – high fat, cut thin
- Ground pork – great for dumplings and wraps
- Pork belly – high fat, very tender
- Pork chops – lean, can be smothered, or seared.
- Ribs – we love using for Instant Pot ribs
Pork should always be cooked to an internal temperature of 145°F.
When making pork, it is acceptable to enjoy it medium rare, but always ensure a rest time of at least 3 minutes.
Ground pork must come to a temperature of 160°F for safe consumption.