This watermelon feta salad is a fresh and delicious summer salad that couldn’t be easier. It’s packed full of watermelon, feta cheese, mint, and tossed in a quick and easy lime vinaigrette.
Along with ramen noodle salad and Greek orzo pasta salad, this easy salad is absolutely perfect for potlucks or patio parties. It’s always a hit, and the saltiness from the feta cheese pairs perfectly with the sweetness from the watermelon. The mint finishes the easy salad off perfectly!
Watermelon feta salad can be easily customized depending on your tastes and what you have on hand. Diced cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions, and arugula taste great in this watermelon and feta salad.
I also love substituting basil for the mint and using a balsamic vinaigrette in place of the lime vinaigrette!
Let’s Get The Watermelon Cubed
To easily cube a watermelon:
- Slice one side off of the long side of the watermelon. This will help stabilize it.
- With the watermelon on it’s sliced side, cut rings about 1″ thick.
- Cut the rind off of each watermelon slice. It may be easier to cut the rings in half first.
- From here, just chop the watermelon into 1″ cubes, bigger or smaller depending on how big you’d like them in this watermelon feta salad.
What Goes With Watermelon Feta Salad?
Anything fresh! It’s the perfect barbecue side, so if you have any grilling to do, this salad is perfect. I love serving it next to Greek lemon chicken, cilantro lime chicken, or kabobs.
It’s great next to burgers, fish tacos, and salmon too!
Can I Make This In Advance?
Don’t assemble watermelon feta salad until you’re ready to serve it. The watermelon will cause the salad to become watery if it sits longer than an hour.
This salad tastes the best after it sits for about 30 minutes to allow all of the flavors come together!
More Summer Favorites
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Bacon Wrapped Brussel Sprouts
- Easy Greek Salad
- Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- Franks Buffalo Chicken Dip
Watermelon Feta Salad with Mint
- 8 cups watermelon seedless, cubed into bite sized pieces
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lime juice about 2 limes
- 3/4 cup mint leaves chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- Cut watermelon into bite sized pieces, about 1". Discard rinds.
- Mix olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Add watermelon, feta cheese, mint, and dressing to a large mixing bowl. Toss to combine and serve.
Tried this recipe? Let me know how you liked it below!
Don’t forget to pin this for later: