Greek Orzo Pasta Salad
Servings: 6 servings
Packed full of Mediterranean flavor, Greek orzo pasta salad features all of the best Greek veggies, orzo, and other fresh ingredients in a quick lemon Greek dressing.
I'd love to hear what you think. Leave a comment and rating below!
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked orzo
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 english cucumber sliced and quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup red onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup katamala olives halved
Greek Lemon Dressing:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice fresh
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar to taste
- 1 clove garlic pressed or minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon dill fresh, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
Cook orzo according to package directions until al dente. Drain, set aside to cool completely.
Mix all ingredients for dressing in a jar.
In a large mixing bowl add all vegetables, orzo, and dressing. Toss to combine.
Allow Greek orzo pasta salad to sit for at least 1 hour in the fridge before serving.
If you prefer a sweeter dressing, add less red wine vinegar to cut back on acidity. If vinaigrette is too tart, add a little more sugar.
Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 234mg | Potassium: 236mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 249IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 1mg