How To Make A Charcuterie Board
Servings: 6 servings
Grab everything you need to make a show stopping homemade charcuterie board.
I'd love to hear what you think. Leave a comment and rating below!
- 10 oz soft cheese brie, Boursin, goat cheese, fresh mozzarella
- 10 oz medium cheese aged cheddar, white cheddar, swiss, emmental
- 8 oz strong cheese gruyere, blue cheese, cambert
- Genoa salami thinly sliced
- Soppressata thinly sliced
- Pepperoni thinly sliced
- Mortadella thinly sliced
- Prosciutto thinly sliced
- 24 slices crostini
- 24 crackers a variety
- 1 cup tortilla chips
- ⅓ cup red pepper jelly
- ⅓ cup tzatziki
- ⅓ cup apricot jam
Fruits & Nuts *see note
- 1 cup nuts varied - almonds, macadamia nuts, pecans, walnuts
- ½ cup berries blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries
- ½ cup other fruit grapes, apples, pears, apricots
Other Ingredients *see note
- gherkin pickles
- olives an assortment
- marinated artichokes drained well
- fresh herbs rosemary, thyme
- vegetables cucumber slices, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers
Before creating the charcuterie board, arrange all of the ingredients on a working surface so you don't miss anything.
Begin by placing ramekins on the board in random locations. These will be for spreads, as well as ingredients like olives, or artichokes.
Working around the bowls, with one ingredient at a time, place about 5-8 of the ingredient in a few places around the board. Continue working, creating small areas with different ingredients, until the board is filled up with meats, cheeses, and bread ingredients.
Use the other ingredients, fruits, and nuts to fill in any gaps left on the board, as well as add color and visual interest.
Before serving, add knives for soft cheeses and spreads. Add the ingredients in the ramekins last.
*pick a selection of fruits and nuts to finish off the presentation on the charcuterie board.
*pick a selection of other ingredients to tie the board together and marry some of the flavors of the meats and cheeses.
Calories: 512kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 436mg | Potassium: 296mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 735IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 136mg | Iron: 2mg