Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
Servings: 8 servings
This chicken caesar pasta salad is a quick and easy potluck favorite with the perfect amount of crunch and flavor!
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta
- 3 cups romaine lettuce chopped, about 2 romaine hearts
- 4 slices bacon cooked, chopped
- 1 cup croutons
- 1 ½ cups chicken leftover, chopped into bite sized pieces
- ½ cup caesar salad dressing
- ⅓ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water according to package directions until al dente. Run under cold water to immediately stop cooking.
Meanwhile, chop cooked bacon, chicken, and romaine lettuce into bite sized pieces.
Toss all ingredients together with dressing, lemon juice, and parmesan cheese. Allow pasta salad to sit for 30 minutes before serving.
If making more than 1 hour in advance, don't add romaine lettuce until ready to serve.
Calories: 287kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 354mg | Potassium: 152mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1582IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 1mg