Ramen Noodle Salad
Servings: 10 servings
Ramen noodle salad is a light and crunchy salad with a delicious Asian sesame dressing.
I'd love to hear what you think. Leave a comment and rating below!
- 5 cups cabbage shredded
- 1/2 cup red cabbage shredded
- 1 red pepper diced
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 2 packages instant ramen noodles seasoning packets removed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- dash Worcestershire
- 1/4 cup white vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey or brown sugar
In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
Mix all dressing ingredients. Add to the salad until desired amount of dressing is added. Top with additional toasted almonds.
Ramen noodle salad can be dressed up to 24 hours in advance. Keep refrigerated until serving.
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 688mg | Potassium: 211mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 2619IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg