Easy Greek Salad
Servings: 6 servings
This authentic Greek salad recipe is perfect for just about any occasion! Cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese are tossed in a homemade Greek vinaigrette. Delicious!
I'd love to hear what you think. Leave a comment and rating below!
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup cucumber chopped into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup katamala olives pitted
- 3/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, red wine vinegar, sugar, oregano, and dill. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, red onion, peppers, cucumbers, olives, and feta cheese. Toss with dressing.
Allow Greek salad to sit for 30 minutes for best flavor.