Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Servings: 10 servings
This cheesy spinach artichoke dip makes such a delicious and simple make ahead appetizer.
I'd love to hear what you think. Leave a comment and rating below!
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic minced, or pressed
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg optional
- ½ teaspoon black pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 10 oz frozen spinach 1 bag, defrosted and squeezed until dry
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts drained well, chopped
Preheat oven to 375°F. Defrost spinach in a strainer under warm water. Squeeze all excess moisture out using paper towel. Drain artichokes on a paper towel before chopping.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, pepper, and nutmeg with a hand mixer until fluffy.
Fold in artichokes, spinach, parmesan cheese, and 1 cup of mozzarella. Spread mixture into a 9x9" baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly and cheese is fully melted. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 415mg | Potassium: 175mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 4083IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 226mg | Iron: 1mg