Servings: 4 cups
This copycat Mcdonald's shamrock shake recipe is creamy, minty, and perfect for St Patrick's Day.
I'd love to hear what you think. Leave a comment and rating below!
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 8 drops green food coloring
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract pure mint, not peppermint
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- green sanding sugar for serving
- whipped cream for serving
- maraschino cherries garnish
Combine ice cream, vanilla, green food coloring, mint extract, and milk in a blender until smooth.
Pour into 4 cups. Top with whipped cream, maraschino cherries, and green sugar or sprinkles.
Calories: 313kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 131mg | Potassium: 341mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 652IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 236mg | Iron: 1mg